Fort Lauderdale & Priceline

I am flying into FLL but my cruise leaves from Miami. I would like to stay at a hotel that offers a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport, because we are hoping to use RC's transfer to Miami, but have to be at the airport for that so we'll be returning to the airport the day of the cruise.

My question is this-- When using Priceline, what areas should I check? (i.e. Downtown Ft Lauderdale, Ft Lauderdale Airport, Ft Lauderdale Beach Area, etc) As mentioned, I want to be close to the airport, but we are going to be arriving at 1:00pm the day before, so we'll need to be around enough stuff to keep us busy that day.

Please give me your input! Thanks so much for all your help.

Carrie

-NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS, HONEYMOON/ANNIVERSARY CRUISE 10/09/04!!!

Carrie,

We stayed at the Embassy Suites last winter for our cruise and it was handy to everything. It included a free breakfast and free happy hour for about $70. There are several nice restaurants within walking distance and a small mall next door. The water taxi is a couple blocks away if you want to tour Ft. Lauderdale or go to Riverwalk. Try the downtown area on Priceline. If you want some guidelines on getting the hotel you want try this link, it has lots of free helpful hints. Hve a great cruise.

Jim

http://www.biddingfun.com/

Archived