• Caribbean - Summer 2007
    • Caribbean - Fall 2007
    • Caribbean - Winter 2008
    • Bermuda - 2007 Season
    • Mediterranean - Summer 2007
    • Alaska - Summer 2007
    • Other - Please Suggest
    • I vote for them all :D

We're in for the August 3 sailing of the Explorer, but we're already booked. (directly with RC). If the "perks" look good for the CC-led cruise, we could switch over to "the group". Please keep us in the loop.

Oh, and there's already a Roll Call. (link in my signature) :)

August 3rd could work out nicely for us. Can someone who has participated in a Cruise Critic Member Group Cruise give some insight about the experiences of booking in this manner. Was the experience good? If so, would you book another Cruise Critic Member Group Cruise?

Any input welcomed.

Eddie

DcJohn - you have my vote for both cruises as group leader.

However, I do have a question regarding the February 16, 2008 cruise aboard Liberty of the Seas. I will be coming from New York and, I see the ship is sailing out of Miami, I would prefer to be able to arrive a day early in the event of snow. My question is, I would prefer to book my own air and hotel, is that possible when booking with a group such as this one?

I really hope we can book air on our own. I'm also planning to fly down a day early to avoid any problems with snow.

If you would like to be a group leader for either August 3, 2007 or February 16, 2008 please post by the end of today (Monday, June 4, 2006). If no one wants to be group leader, I will head both groups.

John

Permission to form the groups has now been submitted.

If you are interested in the August 3, 2007 Cruise, 9 nights on Explorer of the Seas then please go to this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=358694

If you are interested in the February 16, 2008 cruise, 7 nights on Liberty of the Seas then please go to this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=358699

See you over there!

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay, I've been away on business. There was a bump in the road regarding the group. If I have your email address then you already received an explaination and, how to proceed. If you have received it yet, please email me at John.CH.Duncan@gmail.com and I will forward the email to you. This is in regards to the August 3, 2007 potential group on Explorer of the Seas for a 9 Night Bermuda and Caribbean cruise sailing round trip from Bayonne, New Jersey.

John

Archived