Monte Carlo to Nice Airport

GreatTimes

Any suggestions for getting from the pier at Monte Carlo to the Nice airport for a noon flight on a Saturday? We're supposed to dock in Monte Carlo on Friday night so there shouldn't be a problem getting off the ship on Saturday.

We're using Seabourn's valet service so we won't have luggage with us on the flight, but do we have to do anything special with our bags on the ship so that the valet service will take our two bags?

Thanks.

Any suggestions for getting from the pier at Monte Carlo to the Nice airport for a noon flight on a Saturday? We're supposed to dock in Monte Carlo on Friday night so there shouldn't be a problem getting off the ship on Saturday.

We're using Seabourn's valet service so we won't have luggage with us on the flight, but do we have to do anything special with our bags on the ship so that the valet service will take our two bags?

Thanks.

I would just have Seabourn book a limo for me...you must tell them the number and size of bags..so that they will know what size vehicle. Some do not have much luggage space. It will take about 45 minutes..if..traffic is not heavy.

Thanks.

What time is your flight? Seabourn offers a brief tour and then to the airport for travelers wiith mid afternnon flights or later. The cost is $69 USD per peron and the tour is 3 1/2 hours long. We are staying at a nearby hotel for the night, so we are going to opt for this, go to the airport and take the hotel shuttle back to the hotel.

Are you on July Legend as well??

Host Dan

Host Dan:

No - we're not on the July sailing - we leave the Legend and fly home on June 24. Sorry to miss you.

Our flight is at noon so we can't take the tour that is offered. Looks like we'll just have to limo it back to the airport ourselves. We have no luggage so it should be an easy transfer. Seabourn hasn't indicated the cost of the airport transfer without the tour.

Any info?

An exciting way to transfer between Monaco and Nice Airport is to use the helicopter service provided by Heli Air Monaco. The flight only takes about 8 minutes and you fly along the coast - fantastic views.

You can book your transfer on-line at www.heliairmonaco.com and they even provide a free shuttle service to take you from the ship to the heliport.

We have used this service many times and love it!!

Simon

An exciting way to transfer between Monaco and Nice Airport is to use the helicopter service provided by Heli Air Monaco. The flight only takes about 8 minutes and you fly along the coast - fantastic views.

You can book your transfer on-line at www.heliairmonaco.com and they even provide a free shuttle service to take you from the ship to the heliport.

We have used this service many times and love it!!

Simon

Hi, Just booked Heliairmonaco from Monaco to the airport in Nice, from their web site, I can not find anything on if they take your luggage as well. I'll have one bag, had any problems with luggage (do they charge by the weight?)

• 1 year later...
Another option is to book your transfer through www.a-t-s.net

We always use this company to our satisfaction!

Will do so again in July when we go on the Spirit from Rome and in August when we go on the Legend from Monte Carlo and at our arrival in Barcelona.

Marja,

we end our cruise in october in Monte Carlo and need a transfer to Nice airport. I think we will follow your suggestion and book a transfer by ATS.

Is the car coming to the ship's gangway ? Are they punctual ?

Proficiat voor je fotoreportages - we hebben ervan genoten !

Hug

I also recommend HeliAir Monaco - rather pricey but they have exceptional service and you get to the airport in 8 minutes! :D

http://www.heliairmonaco.com/

Avalon, we had two medium sized carry on suitcases and they whisk it away as you board, load it, and have it unloaded just as you are getting off the copter. Very efficient!

>"We're using Seabourn's valet service so we won't have luggage with us on the flight, but do we have to do anything special with our bags on the ship so that the valet service will take our two bags?"

Earlier this month, I was told to keep my luggage in the suite til the morning; then I went to the pursers office before leaving, and told them I had a Valet piece and it was taken off and arrived home about 5 days later. No need to put it in the hall at night, which was nice.

Archived