Dining question

I just booked a July 2006 cruise to get our Diamond credit, so until the cruise is over we technically wont be a Diamond status. However we want early dinner and they have us on a wait list. Is there anything we can do to get early dinner, I hate eating late. Our TA has called a few times to see if she can get it changed but nothing so far. Any advice. Love all of your info, you guys are great!!

:) Thanks, I will do that if we cant get it changed before we go. I have no problem with begging!!

In over a dozen cruises (5 actual requests for a dining change) I have never had a problem changing on board. Just go to the dining room as early as you can.

Don't worry too much--you may not be able to get it changed for the 1st night, but almost certainly they will fit you in by the 2nd day.! That's been my experience. Tons of folks don't show or decide one seating or the other is not right for them, so changes are highly likely!!!!

Howard, We booked the 4 night on Sovergein. We will be driving to Florida to help our daughter move and thought we would hop a quick cruise to add to our points. So we sail on the 17th, thanks for the invite but not the same one.

Archived