Oceanview room windows?

We have never sailed in a room that didn't have a balcony. The three cruises we are looking at for 2007 all are on ships that do not offer balconys (other than suites and we can't afford those). Do the windows open in an oceanview room? I think I can handle a room without a balcony if the window would open to allow fresh air to come in and then I could still hear the wonderful sound of the sea. Thanks

We have never sailed in a room that didn't have a balcony. The three cruises we are looking at for 2007 all are on ships that do not offer balconys (other than suites and we can't afford those). Do the windows open in an oceanview room? I think I can handle a room without a balcony if the window would open to allow fresh air to come in and then I could still hear the wonderful sound of the sea. Thanks

Not on the Conquest. Not positive but I don't think on any.

I was in an OV room on the main deck for both of my Carnival cruises. I loved it. I would sit in the window every day, while my husband was getting ready for dinner. The OV rooms are fine for me, and they allow me to book an extra excursion.:)

I do love the balconies. My parents had one on the Glory, it was nice.

Archived