Zenith Crew?

Eleris

Does anyone know who is running the show on Zenith right now? Captain, Cruise Director, Captain Club hostess, etc. I will be going soon and just wondering if I will see any familiar faces.... Thanks!

Cruise Director is Jeff...shoot, I forgot his last name, but he was the Activities Director on Horizon last year and called all the Bingo games as "Jackpot Jeff." I think he's hilarious, and was glad to see that he's been promoted to CD.

Sean is now on the Galaxy unless he is on vacation. He was there in April when I cruised the Canal. Anyone getting off the Zenith if they could tell me who the Capt. and Capt Club hostess is I would greatly appreciate it, also if you remember who the Staff Capt is that would be great too. Thanks...:D

Natalie, who worked on the Activities Staff with Jeff on Horizon last year, is now the Activities Director on Zenith.

I remembered the Captian's Club hostess on Zenith -- Liesel, the one with red hair. Sorry that I can't remember people's last names.

I was on the April 22 first cruise out to Bermuda this year and the following were the key members listed in the newletter:

Captain Michael Margaritis

Hotel Director Carlos Ramirez

Cruise Direct Jeff Potts

Captain's Club Hostess...listed as just Liesl

Activities Manager...listed as just Natalie

Hope this helps...

Archived