October cruises

cbeachrose

It's hard to say how many kids will be on the Victory in October. I guess it really depends on what week your cruise is. Alot of schools, including ours, have "Fall Break" in October. Ours is the week of the 16th.

Regardless, I'm certain that there will be kids on board your cruise, but we have rarely had any issues with kids on our cruises. In fact, it was the adults that did most of the loud talking in the hallways at 2am that has bothered us.

The Empress deck is the same one that we had our inside cabin on and really enjoyed staying there.

The Victory is a great ship with a wondeful crew! You'll have a great time.

:cool: Bill

Thanks, Bill and Bob. We have 4 children and 12 grandchildren so we're pretty well acquainted with kids. It's interesting to know that some states have a fall break. In the northeast we have Feb. and Apr. breaks.

This Oct. cruise is to Panama. We're looking forward to it.

Happy sailing.

Guest YesitDonna

From what I understand.. the panama cruises and the alaska cruises tend to attract and older crowd, not as much a family one.

From what I understand.. the panama cruises and the alaska cruises tend to attract and older crowd, not as much a family one.

We had 150 kids on our Alaskan cruise. (2 of which were mine)

Thanks, Bill and Bob. We have 4 children and 12 grandchildren so we're pretty well acquainted with kids. It's interesting to know that some states have a fall break. In the northeast we have Feb. and Apr. breaks.

This Oct. cruise is to Panama. We're looking forward to it.

Happy sailing.

We just started getting "fall breaks" a couple of years ago and we are taking advantage of it again this year on the Miracle. October 8th!

Any cruise longer than 7 days will have a lower number of kids

Oct. reduces that number even more.

Of course the hurricane number goes up. :D Just kidding, we are cruising this Oct. as well [sun Princess]

Dan

Archived