Explorer Of The Seas, Cabin Selection Help

Hello, I am hoping someone could help me decide. I am currently booked in a balcony room ( 8618 ) on Royal Carribbean Explorer of the Seas. I was thinking of upgrading to a JS Junior Suite. Can anyone tell me if its worth it. Alot of the JS rooms are on the back of the ship. Are these good rooms to be on the backs of the ship?? What are the benifits or advantages about being in a JS. The room I am in is catagory E1. Also the current room I am in is in the middle of the ship where it kinda of bows out on the sides which I hear are alittly bit bigger balconys. Any truth to that, but my room is also near the elevators and online computer rooms? Any disadvantage to that?? if possible please EMAIL your responses to Camaro9840@aol.com. Please share any likes and dislikes about either catagory, E1 or the JS. Thank you again

Hello, I am hoping someone could help me decide. I am currently booked in a balcony room ( 8618 ) on Royal Carribbean Explorer of the Seas. I was thinking of upgrading to a JS Junior Suite. Can anyone tell me if its worth it. Alot of the JS rooms are on the back of the ship. Are these good rooms to be on the backs of the ship?? What are the benifits or advantages about being in a JS. The room I am in is catagory E1. Also the current room I am in is in the middle of the ship where it kinda of bows out on the sides which I hear are alittly bit bigger balconys. Any truth to that, but my room is also near the elevators and online computer rooms? Any disadvantage to that?? if possible please EMAIL your responses to Camaro9840@aol.com. Please share any likes and dislikes about either catagory, E1 or the JS. Thank you again
You already have a great cabin and location. Unless you think you need more room and a bathtub, don't move.

Archived