Table for Two? - Liberty

nycruise

They do have them. There aren't a lot, but they do exist!

Hopefully, someone will have something really helpful to suggest, but if all else fails, I would just make sure to be one of the first in line to see the maitre'd on the first afternoon on board. The times he will be available will be listed on your capers. I think it usually starts at 1 pm. Anytime I've ever gone just after that, there has been a sizable line. If you don't want to wait to speak with him, there is a Carnival employee monitoring the line. Catch his/her eye, and they will be happy to match the table on your sail & sign card with the seating plan, and let you know what sort of table you are at. Hopefully, it'll be a table for 2!! if not, just stay on line...

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

My wife and I took the Carnival Liberty on 8/13/05 and we just happened to have a table for two.

It was right next to the stairs during the early dinner in the golden olympian dining room. I just found my sign and sail and the table number was 178.

I hope that helps.

We were on the Liberty in Feb.

We were assigned late seating, and went to request early seating. We got there as soon as it opened.

We were told we could not change our seating time, but he would give us a table for 2 if we wanted. We were glad to have it.

Just ask, sounded like they had extra tables for 2.

ya I wouldn't worry too much about it, just make sure to see the maitre d after you get on the ship. When my gf and I went, there were so many empty table for 2s left....it seems like people don't like them and prefer larger tables.

We just got back from the Liberty. We were assigned a table for two and requested a move to a larger table. We ended up with 8 wonderful table mates. Have your TA request a table for two and then follow up as soon as you get on board. If they tell you there aren't any available, check back later. The people in line behind us were waiting to request a table for two so they were understandably delighted that we wanted to give ours up.

We requested and got a table for two with no problem. However,we met a couple from CC and moved to their table for eight. Had a wonderful time. Won't go back to a table for two again.

We had a table for two on Conquest last year. Had requested one, didn't get one, went to see the Maitre D and he moved us to one. It was our first anniversary and we wanted it to be extra special with just the two of us. It does seem to help if you are celebrating something, FYI.

Not sure how many people want tables of two, but they seemed to get snatched up fast.

Just got off Fantasy where we were at a table of 8. Made great friends with one of the other couples. It's much more fun and social to be at a group table, I've decided. Interesting to hear about different experiences in life and things others have done on the ship. Otherwise it's just like me and the wife at home every day eating just the two of us.

Archived