Questions about Brilliance

What do they serve at the Seaview Cafe? Is it open all the time? Is it better than the Promenade Cafe?

Is the kid's pool with the slide like the one on the Voyager? From the pics I have seen it looks to be better.

Thanks!

The Brilliance has a different Seaview menu than the other ships. Paninis, pizza, salads, pasta dishes, etc... More of an Italian menu. The food was outstanding and the restaurant is quite nice. I was sorry, tho, that I didn't get to try the onion rings I'd heard so much about! They aren't on this menu! And no, it's open only at certain times--you'll need to check your compass daily.

Don't know about the kids pool, since I never travel with kids!!!!! I did notice that there was a slide--don't know how it compares to other slides--it does go downhill!

The Seaview Cafe is better than the Cafe Promenade because it has a wider menu, and everything is made to order. Pizzas, paninis, pastas, salads, desserts. The hours are limited and vary by itinerary.

From walking past it, the kids all seemed to really be enjoying the slide on Brilliance - that's all I can tell you.

Archived