Hotel Day Passes?

fitznorton

I saw on this board that some cruisers were interested in day passes to hotels in Bermuda. Did anyone buy day passes? If so, which hotel did you use? I will be cruising to Bermuda in August and was interested in purchasing a day pass to one of the hotels. Thanks.

i read a long time ago that the wyndham hotel (which has an awesome water park) sells day passes. i immediately sent them an email and they told me that it was too far in the future and i should contact them when i am within a month of my arrival. so.... i resent the email the other day as i am now 3 WEEKS AWAY and they sent me their reply today.

they offer a day pass for 50.00 per person. i know that this is for use of their water park and beach but i'm not sure what else. they gave me a name and phone number to call. i am planning on calling tomorrow.

i will be in bermuda for 2 days with my DH and teen sons. i know that there is plenty to do but the water park looks awesome. i just started a thread on royal caribbean asking about this place to see if anyone has been there. i will keep you informed.

since we will only be in bermuda for 2 days...it is really expensive. if we were on a longer cruise with the "fear" of not having enough to do....another story.

when we were in st. lucia we bought a day pass to an all inclusive for 45.00 for the day and it included 2 meals and all beverages (alcoholic and otherwise). i can't justify 50.00 per person for just use of the beach and water park. if you would like more info i can tell you the name/email/phone number of the person to contact.

and by the way......i only got one response to my thread on the royal caribbean board regarding this place and the reponse was....SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO HORSESHOE BEACH.

Archived