Thanks Grumpy and Laffnvegas and others

lizf

I did a search here on the shipboard credit for owning CCL stock and found out the price was down. Grumpy gave the phone numbers and fax numbers and Laffnvegas gave all the specific details

Well, for the cruise we booked on board our last cruise, which is for 46 days, we will get the $250 credit when we fax the purchase to HAL.

Apparently the stock price fell while we were cruising so I missed the posts, and today I was looking desperately for shipboard credits..............and you all filled in the blanks. Voila! Thank you.

We now own 100 shares of CCL and will qualify for the credit. The lady even checked to be sure we had the $200 credit for booking on board. We are soooooo pleased, but then ever since we stepped on board the Prinsendam, we've been so happy with HAL. Woooooo Hooooooo!

Congratulations, I doubt (or at least hope) that the prices are at their lowest and you got a great deal. Just last night DH and I were talking about buying more now that it is so low just to balance out our cost, then sell some when it goes back up. Since we know we are going to continue to do several HAL cruises a year I am not worried about the stock being down as long as I can continue to get our ship board credit:)

Glad I could help:)

Archived