Snokeling in October

Mary Louise

Hello,

I just booked the Zenith for September 30. I heard that there is great snokeling in Bermuda. Will I be able to snokel in the water in October, or will it be too cold? Can anyone suggest where I should go snokeling should the water temp be warm enough. If snokeling is out of the question, does anyone have any other suggestins that my hubby and I can do?

This will be our first time to Bermuda.

Thanks so much.

ML

We have been to Bermuda 3 times in October, Columbus Day week and it was warm enough to snorkel. We went to Tobacco Bay since we were docked in St George and could walk there. There is a Snorkel Park out at the dockyard as well. We are used to the water on Cape Cod where it doesn't usually warm up till August so maybe it's a little different for us. There is so much to do in Bermuda but I think a lot depends on what sort of things you enjoy doing. We were just there last week and the weather wasn't that great. One day we went to the zoo and aquarium. There are forts to explore. Helmet diving is fun. And of course there is always shopping!

Thank you for responding so quickly. I too am from MA so I know what the water temps are here. I have been spoiled with the Carribbean water, so I very rarely t go to the beaches. Glad to hear that I may be able to snokel in Bermuda.

Looking forward to those pink beaches.

ML

Archived