last minute booking

Be careful though, because there is a total # of passengers allowed on the ship, so even if your room holds a 3rd or 4th person if the ship is up to that total you are out of luck and can't add anyone no matter how far from sailing.

I was told 11pm Friday night for the Sunday sailing of Mariner. That was when the computers closed out. I was inquiring about sbustituting a new person for a current person on the reservation.

I would call to check, last year during hurrican season several of the couples we met booked days prior to departing due to their situation. They were elderly and lived on the 30th floor of an apt complex in Miami. Electricity was out and they would have to walk. That wasn't working so they went on a cruise until the utilities were back on. I believe the booked the day prior, but not completely sure.

check it out,,,,,,call RCCl or your cruiseline.

I would call to check, last year during hurrican season several of the couples we met booked days prior to departing due to their situation. They were elderly and lived on the 30th floor of an apt complex in Miami. Electricity was out and they would have to walk. That wasn't working so they went on a cruise until the utilities were back on.

Now that is what I call smart. :D

Jill

I was told 11pm Friday night for the Sunday sailing of Mariner. That was when the computers closed out. I was inquiring about sbustituting a new person for a current person on the reservation.

At first she said 24 hours, so I asked if that would be 4pm Sat. She checked and said the computers were closing it out at 11pm. Perhaps due to the Memorial Day holiday and people wanting the weekend off?

I tried to add a person to a room once at 45 days out and couldn't do it because the ship had already reached its maximum capacity. If you are wanting to add a person to your room do it as soon as possible. Sometimes the ships reach their maximum capacity months in advance.

Archived