Boarding and such

RhondaPerr

Hi,

I posted this on roll calls as well, but thought I would also post this here. According to the docs we received for the Millennium, we are not allowed to board the ship till 2pm? I hope that is not true since we arrive in Barcelona at 8:30am after flying all night.

I am still hobbling, bad luck seemed to have had fun with me, and I eneded up further hurting my foot in a car accident, but I am so ready for this vacation!! What's a little pain when you can see the history and beauty of the world!

Thanks for your help!

Rhonda

Rhonda,

You can usually board around 11-1130. By the time you get off of the plane, retrieve your luggage and arrange transportation to dock you should be OK. There are a few shops and benches in the area of the port, so if you are too early, you'll have a place to be. Also, the airport in BCN has some lovely shops and snack bar areas, so you may want to relax there for bit before gathering your luggage. You'll love this cruise...hope your foot heals since there is quite a bit of walking.

Rhonda ~ I second Spengle's response. Boarding typically begins between 11:00 - 11:30 AM when everything goes as planned (ship disembarks passengers on-time; no other challenges facing the ship) so we usually arrive at the port by 11:00 AM and have been on board for our past five or six cruises within 30 - 45 minutes.

This is a wonderful cruise. Hope your foot is feeling better and that you have a fabulous trip.

Bon Voyage!

Archived