Movies shown on the Dawn

yuckylucky

If anyone has recently returned from the Dawn and went to the movie theater, would you be so kind as to post which movies were being offered? Also, are the movies shown throughout the day well into the night? I couldn't find info on viewing times...

Thanks! :)

There were 5 different movies & they were shown 1 per day & 3 times a day. The movies were recently out on videos. Sorry but I don't remember them all. The Greayest Game Ever Played was one of them. Fun With Dick & Jane was another. They are also shown on the TV so you don't have to go to the theater to see them.

last week on the dawn we had....memoirs of a giesha, good night and good luck, fun with dick and jane, madagascar. there were also shown through out the day on one tv channel. there was another channel with movies that were a little older....finding nemo, pirates of the caribbean, how to lose a guy in 10 days.

Thanks Seraph!

I'm glad to see there's a mix...it would be fun to take our daughter to see Madagascar...she's never been to a movie theater so this would be a great way to see how she responds. If she doesn't like it, we just get up and leave and go to the room! No worries for anyone!

Thanks a bunch!

ya, all of the movies that were previously mentioned plus

hitch (w/will smith)

derailed (w/ jennifer aniston)

national treasure (w/nicholas cage)

rumor has it (w/jennifer aniston)

that's all that i remember. 'derailed' was pretty good and so was geisha.

i think your daughter might like the live shows in the Stardust Theater better though. they were very good and occurred every night at 7:30 and 9:30.

Hey mak3mak!

You're probably right! I just posted to a thread on the Family Cruising board about how my daughter last summer (then 2yrs. old) wandered by the showroom on the Carnival Triumph and wanted to go in (which we couldn't believe). We sat down in the nose-bleed section (so we wouldn't disrupt others since the show had already started) and she was totally fixated on the dancers and the colorful costumes...it was a show called "The Century Cafe" and took you through many decades of music and dance and costume. When they hit the 70s, they played the Bee Gees and she lost it and proceeded to do some zainy dance on her seat and we were in stitches...

Sooooooooooo, the long and the short of it is yes, we will check out the shows and yes, we will take a stab at the theater if an animated film is playing just to give her some exposure. :)

Thanks for all of the help from everyone! We can't wait for our cruise!

Archived