Some quick questions

I'm going on the June 18th sailing, and just had a few Q's...

1. Teen/Kid programs - How were they? My youngest sister (I have 3 siblings ages 13, 9, and 5) disliked her kids program, so I got to babysit last cruise... xD

2. Food - I eat lots of food, and I'm jw, was the dining any good? Steaks cooked correctly/thouroghly? Soups? And, most importantly, are there free soft serve ice cream machines :D ?

3. How was the kareoke? I saw the "On-air" pictures and things, but is it nice? Any good songs to pick? Hours?

4. Is there an unlimited internet package?

5. I have been reading some of the posts, and they say that the ship is currently under capacity. Will this remain true on the sailing of the 18th? And if so, approximately how many people will be on board?

Hope these comments help...

2. Food - I eat lots of food, and I'm jw, was the dining any good? Steaks cooked correctly/thouroghly? Soups? And, most importantly, are there free soft serve ice cream machines :D ?

Food is so subjective, but I thought it was very much in line with a standard RCI cruise - nothing great, nothing horrible. Steaks were well cooked. I liked my NY strip on Sat. I always have the chilled soups and they were delicious. The free soft serve ice cream machine is no Deck 11 starboard between the H2OZ and the main pool.

3. How was the kareoke? I saw the "On-air" pictures and things, but is it nice? Any good songs to pick? Hours?

On Air is in an odd spot buried on deck 3 that I think it almost gets forgotten. The only time folks seem to go down there is to get to the ice show. It also kind of doubles as a sports bar. I never saw anyone down there singing, but I didn't get down there much either.

4. Is there an unlimited internet package?

Not sure about unlimited, but if you use the wired PCs on Deck 8 there are 3 packages of time you can buy. Wireless is available, but I'm not sure how many minutes you get.

5. I have been reading some of the posts, and they say that the ship is currently under capacity. Will this remain true on the sailing of the 18th? And if so, approximately how many people will be on board?

My understanding is that they will add approx 100 guests each week, but I do not know that to be a fact. It's just something I heard. There were about 3600 week 1 and about 3700 this week.

Archived