Clean Sweep

derf5585

I don't really know what you are asking. If I don't like one ship I go on another-there is enough variety of ships and cruiselines I see no need to change ships. Anyway what I want is not what another wants.

Clean Sweep is a show about pack-rats who do not know how to get rid of anything-because of this their homes are cluttered messy and not functionial besides dirty because they are impossible to clean. I have never found this on ANY Carnival ship. If you are such a fan of clean sweep you need to go to TLC and check out their messageboard for this show. You know there are messageboards for every thing. So there is no need to post here at cruisecritic which has nothing to do with the subject.

Well, if we really want to play the "clean sweep" game, I'd change the way they sell the photographs. Far too cluttered. I think they should all be digitized and you should be able to find yours on FunVision, make your selections, and have them delivered to your cabin.

Derf, old buddy, all us regulars know you, but some folks have no sense of humor. I think Carnival's already doing a "clean sweep" of sorts by getting rid of those horrid bedspreads and getting new white fluffy duvets. Guess that would be my only thought.:)

Cotton, you are right. There does appear to be some lacking in the humor department for some posters. Oh well, I learn better when I'm laughing so keep the humor coming. I still have lots to learn about cruising.:p

Maybe they could reorganize the way that they do the buffet on the Lido deck. They need trays so that you're not making several trips back and forth.

Pungo, That IS a great idea :cool: .

They do have trays on the Conquest class ships. Not sure about the other ones.

Pungo3 - great idea. Keep in mind that if you let Carnival know about it, they may put you in charge and make you manage it (don't know if thats good or bad). It is always difficult to find the pix that they take. Sometimes I lose interest before finding what I want.

Well, if we really want to play the "clean sweep" game, I'd change the way they sell the photographs. Far too cluttered. I think they should all be digitized and you should be able to find yours on FunVision, make your selections, and have them delivered to your cabin.

Excellent idea! Somebody has their thinking cap on! :)

I really wish Carnival would triple-sheet. We have to request it from our stateroom attendant and it should be standard procedure (as it is on more upscale cruiselines and hotels).

Not a matter of a sense of humor to me-just a plain stupid post. Again the show is about PACK RATS. If you want redecorating compare it to TRADING SPACES or WHILE YOU WERE OUT.

As far as TS-keep Doug and Hildi away. I think maybe they were the ones that decorated the Carnival ships anyway.

I like Carnival and feel they are a good line but I do feel they could do with some less garish decorating.

Cotton, you are right. There does appear to be some lacking in the humor department for some posters. Oh well, I learn better when I'm laughing so keep the humor coming.

Do you now?...

Well I've got lots to teach you then, and thank you for 'ccluing' me in on your learning method!

your photo idea IS grand!!!

"So there is no need to post here at cruisecritic which has nothing to do with the subject"

"Not a matter of a sense of humor to me-just a plain stupid post"

Yes, I have seen the error in my post. Will I ever be forgiven. I promise to be good from now on.

How about Trading Places where they decorate each others cabin?

Archived