Deck space on QM2

gardencat

We are looking at our cruise for late winter/early spring 2005 and would love to try the QM2.

If we do this we would be going in an inside cabin. I don't care much about having a window and while I would like a balcony the price for a balcony cabin on this ship is above what we want to pay.

I do like to spend considerable time relaxing on deck usually with a book and mostly not in the direct sun.

Can anyone tell me if there are any quiet little areas of deck which would be suitable for such peaceful lounging? If so I'm sure I would be very happy with an inside. If not, I may want to rethink that plan.

Thanks

We had an inside cabin and it was wonderful. On deck seven there are many teak green cushioned lounge chairs and there were always some available. You will find private areas all over this ship to sit and read.

cusyl

Thanks for the response. Now I just have to do some final convincing with my sister and shop around for the best possible price and hopefully late winter 2005 will find us on this beautiful ship!:)

Archived