Doing the Doc Dance:We're going to Alaska!

SailorKate

I picked up our Documents yesterday...They arrived 30 days in advance! I was thrilled since so many had voiced that they had not received thiers. The TA said that some of her customers had waited til the last minute and it seemed to reflect passengers that had booked air fare thru HAL.

'Also was thrilled to find travel vouchers to get us from airport to ship and back again even though we had booked air independently. Since we had booked a pre-cruise stay at the Hotel thru Hal...they provide transfers.

;) Thank you Laffenvegas, Lisa. I now have the official word and it was also documented in the brochure called "Know before you go" which is in the documents.

Since we are dfoing the Land tour trip there seems to be a bit of luggage limitation that I was unaware of...but more about that later.

Thanks to everyone who posts here for your help, insights and entertainment.

Kathie, that is fantastic.:) It is always exciting getting those documents and all the exact information right at hand. You and Charlie are going to have a very wonderful memorable time. I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Archived