Off to the Legend!

avalon1025

Hi All,

Just disembarked the QM2 after a lovely crossing (met Uma Thurman to boot!), and now in Heathrow waiting for my flight to Rome to pick up the Legend on Saturday!

Will keep you all informed on the cruise!

Thanks!

James

Really! Uma! How exciting. That sounds like so much fun, James.

Well...lucky you, going from one fantastic ship to another. Have a wonderful trip on the Legend. If you see Jennifer (TA), tell her Jane said hello (the person she went to church with on Easter!)

Would love to hear about your Legend cruise as well, are you planning to post while on the ship?

Best wishes,

Jane :)

Have a fabulous trip on the Legend and please say hi to our favorite Captain G-A Thue-Nilsen. And please, please post while you are onboard. Its so nice to hear what's going on.

Carol & Wally

• 2 weeks later...

James,

Happy to hear of your grand time aboard the Legend. I agree as we do have the finest Crew's on the Seven Sea's.....and the most delicious foods and fine wines. (remember our Bonny Doone dessert wine?)

I know all the girls swooned when you walked into the Club on formal night in your handsome formal tuxedo!

Martita

• 1 month later...

Hi James,

Perry and Richard here. After we got back from Buenos Aires last year (that Rio-B.A. run was a lot of fun, wasn't it?) we took a few months off from traveling to deal with his mother (health problems leading up to assisting living here in DC). We did get to St. Barts in March - lots of fun - and now have a few cruises booked. We're sailing on the Shadow from San Juan to Fort Lauderdale in November, the Pride from Fort Lauderdale to Lisbon in March, and the Shadow from Las Palmas to Bridgetown in October, and are seriously looking that the March 2008 Pride crossing. Perhaps we'll see you on board one of them?

Hope all is well with you. Drop me a line at pwbird20001@yahoo.com

Perry

Archived