Just off QM2 June 9th Crossing

avalon1025

We had a wonderful time and being my third time on QM2, she is starting to get that personality people were missing when she was brand, brand new. We had a great time, not perfect, but what is these days. We even had some celebrities onboard (will not say who, but she Killed Bill in 2005)

QM2 is a masterpiece of a ship, we did not even feel her moving. Food was good and sevice better than the prior two voyages. All is in all a great trip.

We had a wonderful time and being my third time on QM2, she is starting to get that personality people were missing when she was brand, brand new. QM2 is a masterpiece of a ship. Food was good and sevice better than the prior two voyages. All is in all a great trip.

Thank you so much for this, makes me even more excited about my next crossing in 101 days.

You say "she is starting to get that personality people were missing when she was brand, brand new." How refreshing you see it that way and had a good time! I was on the maiden voyage and one day talked with the then social director and we wondered of all the new stuff and ways; she said "in time we will develop our own lore and legend." Back on in six months, I could see beginnings. Your post is heartening; in time we'll come to love her as something quite special, not just another old big ship. :)

I was just on the crossing too. It was magical. Uma sat four tables down from us in the QG, with her two kids. She had one of the duplex suites on deck 9/10. I should have the rest of journal posted this weekend.

Archived