Kind of neat from our PVP

We have our next cruise booked for October, and this time we are finally taking our 8 year old son who has been dying to go for some time now. We booked the trip in March and held the old carrot infront of his nose by telling him if he does good in School he may get to go, IF there were any tickets left. (sneaky I know, but it worked)! Well anyway, long story short he pulled straight A's and I mentioned it to our PVP telling him he was worried that there may not be any tickets left. So our PVP called the house and asked to talk to our son. Asked how he did in school and said well I have a few tickets left how bout I book one of them with your name on it? Our son got tears in his eyes and could hardly talk! Then our PVP sent him his own confirmation in the mail showing his room number and cruise date. attached with a nice Carnival card. I was very impressed by this PVP for taking the time to make our son's first cruise something special! Just thought I would share.:p

That is very cool - and it brought tears to MY eyes while reading it.

Boy, am I glad I'm not the only one! Just imagining your son's face and excitement! What a great thing for the PVP to do! :)

Made me cry too.....

That just increased the excitment for your son tenfold Im sure!!

I have never worked with a PVP and have just recently seen posts on here. How do you guys find them? Im assuming they work directly for Carnival? :confused:

Wait a second, gotta throw the teary tissue away...

Ok, now I'm ready...

What was Uncle Bob's response?

Adults always remember the kindnesses shown to children. They usually don't take long or cost much, but the look on the child's face...priceless. I'm a labor nurse and frequently make a special ID bracelet for the older sibling that says Big Brother/Big Sister. The kids are thrilled because they now have a bracelet like mom and dad. And I bet the kids keeps those bracelets on for a long time!

I'm a labor nurse and frequently make a special ID bracelet for the older sibling that says Big Brother/Big Sister. The kids are thrilled because they now have a bracelet like mom and dad. And I bet the kids keeps those bracelets on for a long time!

Wow, what a great thing to do! Those older sibs can easily feel left out and less important, I'm sure they not only keep the bracelets but remember the kind person who gave it to them, and think of you when they are having their own second child ...

Yes UB sent back a short email saying thank you for your glowing remarks about ________. I am forwarding this email to his superiors yada yada yada..

Our son drew our PVP a picture and wrote a note on the back for him I had to laugh because he drew me, his mother,himself, and our PVP and we are all standing on the glorious ship

THE TITANIC! Spelled TITANIK :eek:

I need to drop it in the mail to him

Archived