all inclusive

jenn_saxon

I've been to Costa Maya before and went to Pez Quadro beach-all inclusive. Loved it. I've also heard Tequila beach is great and all inclusive. Is one better than the other? To get the all inclusive do you have to have a reservation first or can you purchase the package when you get there?

I've been to Costa Maya before and went to Pez Quadro beach-all inclusive. Loved it. I've also heard Tequila beach is great and all inclusive. Is one better than the other? To get the all inclusive do you have to have a reservation first or can you purchase the package when you get there?

I am curious about this too if anyone knows; about the reservation part.

• 3 weeks later...
There is Pez Quadro, Tequila beach, and our favorite choice Maya Palms. All three are all inclusive. It depends on what your wanting. The first two are directly in town with all the crowds and hustle. The third is Maya Palms located away from town and the crowds. It's like a big private party all you can drink,and eat, kayak usage, and fresh water clean swimming pool. Your able to mingle with other people easier cause you don,t have the fighting crowds. There was 80 to 100 people there but it didn't feel like that many people. The drinks kept coming and the authenic mexican food was fantastic. I must mention that the bathrooms and showers were very clean and the food, water and ice were all safe. They have a reverse osmosis water treatment. One of the many highlights was that the ride down the beach road was about 15 minuits and we got to really see what Mahahual was all about, where as in town that's all you see. That is were the adventure started. Your able to see some jungle wildlife and lots of unusual birds on the way there. You truly won't be disappointed. Have a great cruise. The contact is www.mayapalms.com

Smitttybt,

I just checked the websiste link you provided it sounds great you said drinks were included but it does not say that on their website can you clarify.

Thanks

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

so for a family of 3 it will cost $89 plus a $30 cab ?!?!?! That is a lot. It just says it includes a plate lunch, not all you can eat or free drinks???????????

It looks wonderful but for the price it would be much cheaper to stay in town.

Archived