Deck 10 Freedom

Teresa,

I can't answer for the Freedom as we won't be on her until this August. We too will be on Deck 10 in a Grand Suite. I can say that we were on the Adventure last year- Grand Suite, Deck 10, and I was also worried that there would be noise, what with the pools, Windjammer, etc.- but we did not hear a thing. Of course, we are night owls- so if there was noise at night, we didn't hear it. :p We did not hear anything in the morning though- just fellow passengers in the hallway, and even that wasn't bad.

Enjoy your cruise.

Pam

If you open your balcony door, you might hear the music at the pool or during the "theme" nights on deck. If you are under the pool, you may hear the lounge chairs being moved. However, this is often the deck where the more expensive and roomier choice cabins are located. I have been aft on Mariner, and deck 10 was great; only a short walk up to the Windjammer, Spa or pool areas.

Bon Voyage

From my experience, we have never heard anything in the Grand Suite. I have been on Grand Suite in the Mariner, Navigater, and Explorer. I'm going to be on Grand Suite in Freedom too. The most noise I hear is maybe someone running in the hallway. Otherwise, there is very little noise. I am right below the pool deck. Have a nice cruise.

Archived