Finally

bubbles1209

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of 3:00 this afternoon, my vacation started!!!!!! Our plane leaves for Miami at 8am tomorrow morning, and look out Caribbean, here we come!!!!!!!!!!! :D My very 1st cruise ever!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I did want to take the time to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to answer all of my questions through the past few months. I have learned a lot, and laughed a lot while reading the posts at night. DH says I'm obsessed!:eek: That's ok, I won't be quite so much in the dark! Once again, thanks for everything, and as the song goes...............na na na na, ........na na na na.........hey hey hey...........good-bye! :p

Have a great cruise. I know you will enjoy each & every minute of it. Once you take the first one, you're hooked.

We returned yesterday from ours on the Sensation & can't believe it has come & gone already!

Again, Have a Great Time. ;)

Archived