When can we start booking our excursions?

Generally speaking it is about 90 days out. We tried to book ours about 6 months out and could not.. we got lucky with our upcoming Sovereign and I reserved Kayaks.. that one is not set till September but was able to book excursions about 2 months ago (which is actually 6 months in advance) so I cannot explain why that was.. most of the time though I have found you have to wait until closer to 90 days before sailing. Check often because they do sell out fast.. you might get lucky be able to book sooner. They only sell 70% of the spots on line and then you are stuck having to rush to the exploration desk immediately when you board and hope and pray yuo can get your excursion booked.

side note:

I have seen also that sometimes posters have said you cannot make excursion ressies until final payment.. that is a misconception and you can book when bookings open regardless if final payments are made or not.

We are going on Freedom in October, but have just started seeing some of our excursions coming available. When I called a couple of months ago to check on this, RCCL said that they will be opening the next "season" of excursions (cruises starting in October and on) around July. I did notice though that the RCCL excursion page is closed this weekend for "updating" so I'm hoping that means they're adding them now.

Archived