Veendam - Upper Dining Room Plan?

Aussie Gal

We will be on the Veendam in September for 34 days and I am wondering if anyone would have a plan of the upper dining room that they could send to me. We are interested in the rear tables against the huge windows at the stern overlooking the "wake".

We were at table 34 on the Maasdam last year and am wondering if the numbers would be the same or similar.

My email address is: jennielynton@yahoo.com.au

Thanks. :)

Jennie

Starysacz

Unfortunately, we do not live in the U.S. therefore it is not such an easy matter of getting our T.A. to contact HAL as they have to go through a marketing agent here. Hence my request for the plan.

As I have done the same for others with regard to the Prinsendam and have gladly emailed my copy, I thought someone out there would have a similar plan for the Veendam.

Jennie

Jenny, I don`t have a copy, but from what I remember, all of the tables on the S class ships have the same numbers and layouts. At least on the cruises we`ve taken they have been the same. We always have a table for 2 and the numbers we have requested have been the same on all of the S ships..........jean:cool:

Aussiie Gal,

Why not just E-mail HAL and ask if the numbering system is the same from ship to ship?

I am sure they will be more than happy to help.

By the way...we live in Tampa and got a look at the after her refit...looks good. We have sailed on her 3 times and have always had a great cruise.

Thanks to Cruise Critic posts I understood that HAL does part with their seating plans. I faxed HAL 6 days ago with a request for the plans for the two ships we are currently booked on. I guess I'll have to try emailing next.

If anyone has any links, they would be most welcome!

Archived