Caribbean Princess???

I am in the planning stages of my wedding on board the Caribbean Princess. I was just wondering if anyone has or is getting married on this ship? What are the first things I should know? I have the wedding planner from them, but I would rather here it from all of you first. I guess alittle reassurance or rather something to compare.

Did you do a reception, if so what type? Did you get to have that first dance? What was the ceremony like? How many pictures did they take? Did you have to get an extra hour of photo? Guess these are just some questions I was wondering. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for all the questions, kind of lost.

Thanks!

I will be getting married on the Caribbean Princess in Jan 05 and have lots of info to share. First and foremost, how many guests are you having? Are you wanting to have a reception? What coordinator are you working with? Alba is by far the best one at The Wedding Experience. My fiance and I toured the ship last month with Alba and took lots of pics of the wedding locations and reception locations on the ship, plus the rooms. Didn't take a pic of the chapel because it is WAAAAY to small for my party (it only seats about 15, and that is pushing it), but you can view it at http://www.princess.com by clicking on ships, then Caribbean Princess, then bridge cams, then choose the Caribbean Princess Wedding Cam for the pull down menu. It's not great. I was very disappointed when I saw it. The other side to that is we will be getting married on the deck, which I think will be much better. Anyway, I have lots of info and pics to share, so let me know what you are planning and I will be happy to share. If you want the pics, e mail me at cepausm@bellsouth.net and I will be glad to send them. They are in two 4MB files, so make sure your e mail can handle the large files. Good Luck!!!

We are scheduled on Carib.Prin. on 9/11/04. My friend's boyfriend who is going with us asked if I could check out info for him to surprise his fiancee. Of course he would let her know first before he made the arrangements but I know she would love to get married on their first cruise. It would just be 4 of us so I guess the question is how much would it cost for the captain to marry them. Do you need anything from the state where you reside, in this case New Jersey? My guess is that he would like a simple 15 minute wedding service to exchange vows. Is this possible? Certainly they don't want a photographer, reception or anything else. I guess a small cake and flowers would be appropriate but nothing extraordinary. Any ideas for a very simple ceremoney?

Please tell me if this is possible and what the cost would be.

Thank you,

Kellyann

Hi Kellyann

I am marrying on the 8/28 cruise.

If you call the Princess wedding planners at 1-866-444-8820 or 1-305-421-1050 they can email or mail him the different packages.

Another option is to marry at one of the ports.

Have Fun!

Archived