Just upgraded question on cabin Golden

wwinfl91

We just got "upgraded" from our BD cabin on the Baha deck on the Golden to a BA cabin on the Caribe deck. I have seen posts on the board mentioning that the balconies are bigger on the Caribe deck on Grand class ships.

My question deals with the fact the cabin we assigned now has a red dot on it on the deck plans and says it can accomidate a 3rd and 4th person. In looking at the cabin diagram I can't figure out where or how this would be done.

Has anyone ever had one of the cabins on the Caribe deck on a Grand class ship with this designation and what was your experience.

Thanks and have a great next cruise.

Only difference in a cabin that holds a 3rd and 4th passenger is that there will be two more single beds that either drop from the ceiling or pull out of the wall. The cabin itself will be the same as you had before with these slight changes.

If you don't need them and there are only two of you in the cabin you will never know the extra beds are there.

Archived