Valor

badissa

We just got back on Sunday and had cabin 9250. It was VERY quiet and the only traffic was from passengers with rooms further down the hall.

Since it's on the Lido deck, you're very close to much of the activities. The forward pool is close enough that you can easily run back to your room to use the restroom.

It is directly above the door they use for tendering and docking. Meaning that you can look straight down on the people coming and going. This was nice at sailaway. (Watching the last minute sprinters.) It's also nice to see your other family members arriving.

We also got back on Sunday. We too had a room on the Lido - 9274. This room was really loud. We could clearly hear the "ding dong" of the glass elevators arriving. I could hear the bell even with earplugs in. There is also a lot of traffic in this area. By the end of the cruise we were used to it, but I recommend staying away from the glass elevators.

We booked the Valor for December. We will be on Panorama Deck exactly the same balcony cabin as when we were on the Liberty last March. You can walk right out to the pool and buffet. Don't have to take stairs or elevator.

We had 7440 aft wrap-around on the Valor. Had sun and shade on our balcony. Could look out the side or the back. Very little traffic. Quiet as the deck above and the deck below are both cabin decks. The rest of our group had cabin 7434 next to us. It had an extended balcony. The only drawback to either of these rooms is that there is no couch. I would recommend either cabin!

We had 9256 on Valor, an inside Lido forward room, but in a great part of the ship. No one came up there except those who stayed there. We really liked the deck at the foreward of this deck; it is above the bridge and lightly used. I considered it my "balcony".

Archived