Daytona Beach Area Question

I've read alot of good & bad reviews of places to stay along Daytona Beach. I was wondering if any of my fellow cruisers could recommend a place to stay based on their own experiences. I'm open to staying anywhere between Ormond Beach and New Smyrna Beach.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Holiday Inn has a property on the ocean just north of the downtown "party" district. Check it out at www.holiday-inn.com This hotel is only about 5 years old and thus in excellent shape.

If you want something even nicer, the Ocean Walk complex is an assortment of condos and time-share units for rent done in an art deco styling and it's right across from the "party" district. Visit: www.oceanwalk.com Beautiful complex right on the beach too.

The "party" district is where a lot of the night clubs and restaurants are although there are a LOT of other restaurants up and down SR A1A.

Pick up a copy of SEE Daytona Beach magazine at your hotel brochure rack for discount coupons to restaurants and clubs.

BobK/Orlando

I've read alot of good & bad reviews of places to stay along Daytona Beach. I was wondering if any of my fellow cruisers could recommend a place to stay based on their own experiences. I'm open to staying anywhere between Ormond Beach and New Smyrna Beach.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The Riverview Inn on Flagler Street in New Smyrna Beach is an outstanding place to stay. Had one of the best hotel experiences there ever.

Archived