Tahitian Princess room 8057

der93711

Now I am questioning my choice of rooms. Are the rooms more aft a bad location for such a small ship as the TP? Will there be noise from above from the buffet? I never ask these types of questions because we are used to large ships and usually try to get mid ship. I would appreciate all the info I can get before all the choice rooms are gone.

Thanks

Der :)

:D 8057 is a great room and you are on the good, port side of the ship, which is better in FP. We have done the TP 3 times, twice in a balconey, and once in a mini suite. We are head back for our fourth cruise on the TP in October and we will be in cabin 8055 right next to 8057. Last year we were in cabin 8054 on the starboard side of the ship. You are gonna love this cruise!! ;)

Agree with agrv. It's a great cruise on I belive the is best boat that Princess has. Don't worry about the room that much you won't do much in it but clean up and sleep. Only the mini suites have refrigaters(sp) but the entertainment makes up for everything. Be sure not to miss the local entertainers and be sure to get there early enough to get a good seat. There is no stage and the entertainers are right in front of you on the same level.Skip the round the island tour of Moorea unless you want lots of chances to buy paraus. We were on this cruise about a year ago and loved it. The boat is small enough to get around and you will make lots of friends. I wish we were going with you. We did a pre cruise at the Sheraton in Papaeta(sp) and loved the hotel, would recomend it. Any questions feel free to E-Mail me. Glassman

michaelrt13@hotmail.com

kruizintime,

We specifically chose a starboard room because we had read in various places that it was ideal for the Tahitian cruise. However, for those on the port side, I'm sure both sides have a lot to offer.

Finally, we found someone else on the same cruise! If you send me your e-mail we could communicate that way, or better yet, one of us should probably start a ROLL CALL thread for the Oct. 4 Marquesas Cruise. What do you think?

Archived