Triumph Panorama 1059

Has anyone stayed in this cabin or near it? We have 1061, 1060, and 1059 booked. Is there any noise from the elevators. Looks like a good location as there is nothing to do at night that far up on the ship but wondered if anyone have actual experience with this deck. Thanks.

We stayed a deck below on the Lido deck AND were right next to the elevators in 9274. We didn't hear elevator noise ever. We did hear some people for just a couple of minutes the night of the party on Lido deck, but even then it wasn't a big deal. I wouldn't worry a bit about noise. Enjoy your cruises.

These are great rooms as far as I am concerned. We stayed in 1066, perfect location. You walk out one door and you are at the pool!!!! Seems to be a air unit beside us which had a little noise but actually was soothing. Balcony is GREAT!!!!!!!! As far as I am concerned it was the best room on ths ship and I will book it again!!!!

Brian Holbrook

Archived