Star Clipper with kids 29/7/06!!

kirkstile

:) Hello

Just wondered if any of you are due to sail on the Star Clipper from Cannes on July 29th? We're all getting very excited.

Second time cruising; first was just a four day trip on the Barrier Reef on a similar sized vessel (no sails though!)

Children aged 10 & 12 & I know this cruise is not widely recommended for that age group but we thought we'd give it a try. They know there won't be loads of other kids or entertainment etc. and were happy with that at the time of booking! They know how to behave in an adult environment fortunately as we own a hotel.

Will let you know how we get on.:)

:) Hello

Just wondered if any of you are due to sail on the Star Clipper from Cannes on July 29th? We're all getting very excited.

Second time cruising; first was just a four day trip on the Barrier Reef on a similar sized vessel (no sails though!)

Children aged 10 & 12 & I know this cruise is not widely recommended for that age group but we thought we'd give it a try. They know there won't be loads of other kids or entertainment etc. and were happy with that at the time of booking! They know how to behave in an adult environment fortunately as we own a hotel.

Will let you know how we get on.:)

We are on your cruise and we are bringing our 4 kids. Our two oldest are 20 (twins), 16 year old and a 12 year old. My kids have traveled a lot as well and I hope they have a good time. We live in California, about 50 miles south of San Francisco. My name is Laurie.

:) Pleased to hear of some fellow cruisers with kids!

We are from Cumbria (the Lake District) in the UK so don't have quite so far to fly to Cannes as you. We're having a couple of days in Cannes before setting sail. Presumably this cruise forms part of a much longer trip for yourselves does it? Is your 12 yr. old male or female my two want to know?! My 12 yr old is a boy and my 10 yr. old a girl.

Regards, Helen :)

Archived