Too excited - Can't sleep

Az_Redneck

I don't have to be up for 2 more hours. It's 2:30am and I'm wide awake. I get on a plane bound for Florida in about 9 hours. This is my first cruise and my first vacation since I was a kid and went with my parents about 30 years ago. I'm all packed except for my toothbrush (after my coffee). I even woke my DW up to let her know how excited I am and she's back in bed snoring away. A lot she cares! lol

Just thought I would waste bandwidth and let ya'll know :D

Oh yeah, a BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE here for their great advice. We have picked your brains for the last few months and have learned a whole lot. I have duct tape and I know how to use it on the saved lounge chairs up on the Funnel Deck while wearing an orange toilet seat around my neck!

Well, I'm up with you.

We leave for MIA in 15hrs. Got up at 3 AM. Will get somework done and the let the magic of Lunista take me away until early evening hours. Can't sleep on redeye flights anyway.

I'm so jealous of you two !!

Another week of work on the road for me, I'm in the middle of BF Iowa and wish I was heading to the airport to fly to FL to get on my ship...Come on February, can't get here fast enough.

Have a great time and be sure to tell us all about it when you get home!!

We call that Channel Fever in the Navy, when we return from an 8 month deployment, we usually arrive into the harbor or channel around midnight, NO one can't get any sleep hehe, they anchor out and wait till the morning to pull into the pier.

Oh yeah, a BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE here for their great advice. We have picked your brains for the last few months and have learned a whole lot. I have duct tape and I know how to use it on the saved lounge chairs up on the Funnel Deck while wearing an orange toilet seat around my neck!

Redneck, sounds like you've done your homework and you're ready for that cruise. We expect a picture of you on your duct taped lounge chair with the toilet seat around your neck along with your lonnnnnnnnnng trip report upon your return!

Happy sails!!

Archived