Margaritaville Tour

tw67

We will be stopping at Key West the end of August. My 8 year old son has become a "parrothead" and I think he will get a kick out of the "Margaritaville Tour". Has anyone done this tour before? Is it something that we should do as an excusion through the cruise line, or find one when we get to Key West? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Must be a different Margaritaville. There is no "Water Slide" or any other attraction at Margaritaville in Key West. It is a small restaurant with a tiny gift shop attached.

:confused: Mike

Must be a different Margaritaville. There is no "Water Slide" or any other attraction at Margaritaville in Key West. It is a small restaurant with a tiny gift shop attached.

WOW I did not know that I thought they were all the same.. Humm.. sorry, learn something new every day! :)

We go to Key West every winter for a few days. I have to admit I've not heard of a "Margaritaville Tour".

Probably just run by the cruise lines. This is the one my cruise ship offers:

Trails of Margaritaville

Come along and have some fun as you experience Jimmy Buffett's Key West during this entertaining walking tour through Old Town. Your guide will start your stroll at the amazing Capt. Tony's Saloon where Jimmy started his singing career. You'll not only learn about Jimmy's life, but also hear the fascinating true tales of Pirates, Sailors, and other colorful characters and places that Jimmy sings about. Visit Jimmy's first house on the island, Shrimp Boat Sound Recording Studio, and the historic harbor filled with beautiful tall ships and funky shops. Stop at the bars where Jimmy played and sang and listen to some local musicians along the way. Your "Walking Party" concludes at the famous Margaritaville Cafe. Discover for yourself the magic and spirit of this unique tropical island paradise that inspired Jimmy and his music.

• 3 weeks later...

They also have a slide at the one if Montego Bay. You slide from the restaurant into the sea. It's a LOOOONG drop, but so cool!!!!!

Barbara from Philly

Archived