Cigar on the Soveriegn?

plh

I think I got an an answer to this months ago when we first booked our Soverign cruise, but I forgot the answer and can't find the thread. :o

Our family is going on the Sovereign with some other families, and several of the men smoke cigars. I know there is not a specific cigar lounge on the ship, but is there an area where we could enjoy a cigar?

Thanks,

Paul

I think I got an an answer to this months ago when we first booked our Soverign cruise, but I forgot the answer and can't find the thread. :o

Our family is going on the Sovereign with some other families, and several of the men smoke cigars. I know there is not a specific cigar lounge on the ship, but is there an area where we could enjoy a cigar?

Thanks,

Paul

I have yet to be on a RCCL that does not have a cigar lounge. They have varied from the library to the Viking Crown Lounge. The Monarch (sister ship to the Sovereign) had it in the Viking. The hours are usually limited from about 9 PM to midnight, but it was available every day. I have never seen anyone told to put out a cigar in a smoking section at other times, but it is "discouraged" in their smoking policies.

Archived