Cab driver in St. Thomas

I'm not sure that you can contact a specific driver. When you get off the ship there will be many cabs around. I think you just have to walk up to a driver and ask him what the plan will be and agree on a price. I was amazed that our driver took plenty of time and was in no rush during our tour. You might think that they would be in a hurry so they could get back and pick up another group to take on tour but that wasn't the case at all.

He made stops at scenic overlooks so we could take pictures, waited in the Mountain Top parking lot until we decided that we were ready to leave, and he even offered to stop somewhere to let us go swimming for awhile. While he was driving he gave us some pretty good insight into what it is like living in St. Thomas. It turned out to be a very worthwhile experience.

We used Godfrey Tours and highly recommend him. He will pick you up at pre-arranged time at ship and take you shopping, tour of island and then stop at beach of your choice and return to ship. You do not need to give credit card # and only pay after tour.

For 2 years in a row we have used "Eveready" as a taxi driver. We contact him through "Paradise Point" in St. Thomas. He is great, gives tours and will wait for you while you are at the beach........Good rates......

Archived