QE2 Tickets!!!! and the doc dance !!!

cunardqueen

:D Hi all,

I know its only the one nighter in July and im heading of on 2 other cruises later in the year with QE2, but the tickets arrived today, its been 2 years since l had that sensation of the thud as they land on the door mat.

What l did notice was that even thought its only one night, its still the same spiral style as used on longer cruises, and l have 3 of that airline style bag tags, l know l travel on the heavy side, but 3 cases !!!

And most interesting of all, l just completed the online voyage personaliser a few days ago

Not long to go!!

cheers

Myles

Our tickets arrived today too for the 29th July, looks like the following 5th August Summer Getaway will be sent out separately, we're doing a back-to-back (you'd think they would lump it all into one set of documents wouldn't you?).

Being as we will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary (and didn't get an upgrade last time) I was kinda hoping.... well, never mind, Mauretania here we come again :D

Got back home today from Norway on the QE2 to find tickets for next time (on the one nighter) sitting waiting for us!

My wife and I have SIX luggage labels, and the others (single cabins) have three each!

Sorted out our table with Dennis a few days ago.......

:D Hi all,

I know its only the one nighter in July and im heading of on 2 other cruises later in the year with QE2, but the tickets arrived today, its been 2 years since l had that sensation of the thud as they land on the door mat.

What l did notice was that even thought its only one night, its still the same spiral style as used on longer cruises, and l have 3 of that airline style bag tags, l know l travel on the heavy side, but 3 cases !!!

And most interesting of all, l just completed the online voyage personaliser a few days ago

Not long to go!!

cheers

Myles

Have a great cruise, Myles. Wish we could all be there for #100!

Have a great cruise, Myles. Wish we could all be there for #100!

Thanks for that, already stockpiled the champage including a bottle of Dom, like l say fellow CCs your invited to the party, if your onboard

cheers

Archived