Just Booked Aug 20th 4 nts on Wonder!

bocacruiser

Seeing Atlantis was one of the deciding factors. Plus, the Aug. 19th western cruise had 2 stops in Mexico and 2 stops at Castaway and we really preferred different ports. August is our only time we can go this year. I hope I have no regrets about not doing the 7 day! I also thought the kids (4 and 9) could get too strung out on a 7 day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have done the Disney 4day and loved it but I did wish it was longer. We loved the Wonder. We had a large family suite and our 2 sons had the same room next to us. (We switched rooms because they were teenagers and that way we had our room and they had theirs.)

The morning you get to Castaway Cay you have to get up early. I heard the engines reverse and got up and looked out from the balcony but only looked one way. We were backing into the dock and I did not realize it. DAH. That was neat.

Have a ball. Even my older teens had a great time. You have to go see duling pianos. Hope they are still there. They will keep you in stitches.

Archived