Model of Conquest Ship?? Price??

ROPD184

Ok...DW and I have decided to collect Models of the ships we have traveled...we went on Conquest in May..saw the scale model Ships in the gift shop....but didnt price them or see how large they were or anything.....Does anyone know how much they are...what scale they are...and is there any other way to get them other than on the ship?? ifnot..i may start to try and make friends with someone going on an upcoming sailing..LOL....thanks for any info

I have one of every ship that we have gone on. They have been between $20 and $30. The sizes are all different. Some are 6 inches and others 9 inches. I had a friend pick one up on the Conquest a few weeks ago to make sure I got one. I was on the Grand Princess spring break 2005 and the gift shop was out. A fellow Cruise Critic person (AstroAggiefan) picked one up for me a month later when she went. The ship is the only place other than E-Bay. Do a search for the ship name or cruise model. I'll be going March 07 if you still need one then.

Ok...DW and I have decided to collect Models of the ships we have traveled...we went on Conquest in May..saw the scale model Ships in the gift shop....but didnt price them or see how large they were or anything.....Does anyone know how much they are...what scale they are...and is there any other way to get them other than on the ship?? ifnot..i may start to try and make friends with someone going on an upcoming sailing..LOL....thanks for any info

I will be going on the Conquest in Sept. Let me know if I can be of any help.

I have one of every ship that we have gone on. They have been between $20 and $30. The sizes are all different. Some are 6 inches and others 9 inches. I had a friend pick one up on the Conquest a few weeks ago to make sure I got one. I was on the Grand Princess spring break 2005 and the gift shop was out. A fellow Cruise Critic person (AstroAggiefan) picked one up for me a month later when she went. The ship is the only place other than E-Bay. Do a search for the ship name or cruise model. I'll be going March 07 if you still need one then.

How is that model doing for ya? ;)

After picking the Grand up for you, I decided to collect them also. I'm currently searching for a future Holiday cruiser to pick the Holiday up for me - that's the only one I'm missing! So if you're out there... I think I need to get one quick, because I don't think the Holiday has too many years left in her. :(

Hey guys! THANKS for all your replies....Really helpsout a lot..and its awesome for everyone on here to be so willing and eager to help...Texasred...i think you may live the closest to me seeing that you live in Mesquite...Im gonna keep you in mind..and Ill holla at ya..cause YES..I would love to have the model.....dont know when we will sail conquest again...so that would be very helpful! thanks GUYS!

• 1 month later...
How is that model doing for ya? ;)

After picking the Grand up for you, I decided to collect them also. I'm currently searching for a future Holiday cruiser to pick the Holiday up for me - that's the only one I'm missing! So if you're out there... I think I need to get one quick, because I don't think the Holiday has too many years left in her. :(

Merideth,

Did you ever get your model of the Holiday? We are going in 3 weeks and can get one for you.

Dave

Archived