Do not read this if you're hungry

I've put up a few photos from the food we had on board the Mariner of the Seas earlier this month. We thoroughly enjoyed our waiter, Ahmet, in the dining room and all the food was wonderful, especially Chops!

Again, I must warn you... don't click on the link if you're hungry. :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taminator/sets/72157594167874519/

I did the slide show. Everything looked wonderful!! Nice touch on the keylime pie with the bite taken out of it. Somebody could just not wait for the picture to be taken. Gotta love it!

Thanks for sharing.

Daniel

I can never understand why people take a bizillion pictures of the ship, cabins, food, waiters, etc.. ( I never do)

But I must say however that your overall collection is very nicely put together...I like it!

I can never understand why people take a bizillion pictures of the ship, cabins, food, waiters, etc.. ( I never do)

But I must say however that your overall collection is very nicely put together...I like it!

Hmm, maybe cause they like to have memories of their vacation and photos to go along with the stories they will be sharing with friends and loved ones. ;)

Those were exceptional pictures. I really wish you had labeled them as I didn't recognize some of the dishes and would have liked to know what they were. I did recognize my favorite, key lime pie:D. Glad I had just eaten.

i love seeing food pics. it helps me figure out what the food is gonna be like, and it gets me excited bout goin on the trip :) i like making crazy food presentations, and i like ordering them :)

Wow, the work that must have gone into the presentation must have been incredible. I liked the chocolate volcano especially. Thank you for sharing. The pictures were excellent. Made me hungry too (yes, I read the disclaimer!;) ).

Wow... thank you, everyone, for the kind comments. If you thought you were hungry scanning through the photos, imagine me sitting in front of my computer for a few hours and editing through all the pictures. Everytime a different dish came up on my monitor, I swear I was able to taste the food and feel the texture in my mouth.

I appreciate all the comments from you all. Here are some answers to your questions:

• If you view the pictures individually instead of watching the slideshow, you will see a description of the dish to the best of my recollection. And if you are a Flickr member (it's free to sign up), you can leave comments on each photo, too.
  • I take a camera with me almost everywhere. I got tired of all those wish-I-had-a-camera moments. :p To me, my Flickr site is like my personal visual diary. And it's so much easier to show people what a great cruise I had instead of using words because words won't do it justice.
  • Yes, the one picture of the key-lime pie with a bite taken out of it... guilty. :o I couldn't resist a bite before snapping a photo.
  • For the dining room food shots, I just brought a small Canon S30 digital camera. For Chops and the rest of the ship, I used a Nikon D70 dSLR. And for the midnight gala buffet, I used the D70 and a tripod.

The one thing I might miss the most is the breakfast delivered by room service each morning... :D

I absolutely loved the pictures. We are going on the Mariner in September. I just don't know if I could be the first one to destroy those works of art! LOL Thanks so much for taking the time to post these.

Awsome Pics. What kind of camera setup did you use? Mine never come out that good (or appetizing).

If you don't use the slideshow there are descriptions at the bottom.

Sorry, I DID use the slide show. I will certainly go back and look because some of them did not look at all familiar:o Thanks for the tip.

Archived