Disembarking Crown and Early Flight

HotJet

We are sailing on the Crown mid October. I understand the Crown docks back at Red Hook at 7am and some pax can start disembarking between 7:30 and 8am.

We have an early flight, leaving at 11:30 from LGA.:eek:

I have read about 'early disembarkation' instead of waiting for the colour system if you carry all your bags and have an early flight. Can anyone confirm this option and can someone that has used this give us some tips on how to make this work for us.

We were 'red 2' - the 1st group with princess transfers. 'Red 1' is the group for people who didn't listen and booked flights before 12n. Express would be earlier than that but you would have to carry off your bags.

We arrived at LGA before 11, including some traffic.

-----Burton

The express check-out started to exit the ship at 7:45 AM this morning. I was out on the balcony and did see the lines moving slowly at first. Perhaps they had to wait for customs/immigration to open. However once it started it went very quickly.

My color was Aqua 2 and I was one of the last colors called. It did not matter to me since I only live 30 minutes away. We walked off the ship at 9:30, found our luggage with no problem, walked right through customs/immigration and was in the car by 9:50.

Archived