Help Me Choose !!

Hello,

I need expert advice from others! What better place to get it then on Cruise Critic!

Anyway, This is not for a cruise, so I am sure my thread will get moved bit I need some help. We are going to do an all-inclusive land vacation Dec.25,2006 thru 1/1/07. Here's the thing we cant deceide between Aruba or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. So if anyone has been to either of these destinations please give me some ideas to which would be better.

It will just be 4 adults going ..no kids! any suggestions of what to do while there?

Thanks alot!

I thought I would LOVE Aruba--and it was ok, but it is a desert island--not very lush! The few resident's that we interacted with, were not as friendly as I had thought they would be. If I was going to spend my vacation on any 1 island, I'd have to say that Aruba would not be it! I think the Dominican Republic would be more to my taste, as far as scenery goes! Actually, I'd probably pick St. Thomas/ St. Johns... but that's just me!

Thanks, I was just reading on the Aruba boards about the dry/desert scenery.

We are going to Bermuda in 2 weeks & it is so beautiful there. I am leaning more towards Punta Cana but still wanting to hear others thoughts!

Archived