Waitlist for category cabin????

Tina0922

Hey there CC people. I just booked the Golden for Nov 7, 04. I was told I got the last mini suite on that sailing, which is a cat AC. It is at the way front of the ship, D118. I put my name for a waitlist for Cat AB just to get away from the front of the ship. I am #12 on the list, what are the possiblities of Princess actually getting to me for the upgraded cabin. Any other suggestions I can do to move more mid-ship or even to the back of the ship right now! Please help, friend get motion sickness at times and I think being at the front will really make her more sick!!! Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Tina

I wouldn't worry about it too much. A lot of people book cruises knowing they can get a full refund before they need to pay the balance. A lot of cabins suddenly become available 75 to 80 days before the cruise. Just keep your fingers crossed that this will happen on this cruise.

If you have a good TA ask them to keep their eye on it for you. I'd also check on a on line site periodically and if you see something free up, get on the phone to your TA immediately.

Hey there CC people. I just booked the Golden for Nov 7, 04. I was told I got the last mini suite on that sailing, which is a cat AC. It is at the way front of the ship, D118. I put my name for a waitlist for Cat AB just to get away from the front of the ship. I am #12 on the list, what are the possiblities of Princess actually getting to me for the upgraded cabin. Any other suggestions I can do to move more mid-ship or even to the back of the ship right now! Please help, friend get motion sickness at times and I think being at the front will really make her more sick!!! Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Tina

Not real good on being moved, there aren't that many mini's and those cabins don't move alot, I am frankly suprised there is a list that long. If you can't abide the front consider another option.

AC and AB might be next door to each other. Don't sweat it, look into meds if you have to. Most seasickness can be cured with fresh air, believe it or not. Riding in a car is far worse than being on a ship, IMO. Give me a little ocean motion, and I'm a happy cruiser.

Thank you all for your assistance. I will let my friend know that we basically just need to wait. I wish we had another choice but all that is available is the suite at $2000 pp much, much more than what we are paying for now. I agree about ships booking up quicker on non peak sailings. We are still in hurricane season when we we go and I thought the ship would be empty....not on a sell out wait list!!!! Will keep my fingers crossed, thanks again for all your help.

Tina

Archived