Problem on RCCL - What type of Compensation do I expect? (merged)

and I don't believe you need to give amounts. As long as you are satified it is not necessary to let anyone else know what you received unless you want to.

Don't let the nosey parkers intimidate you into giving information that is NOTB.

Who are the Parkers??:confused: . From what I can tell there are only 2 posters sharing their true desires. I don't mind naming names but, I don't want to set a benchmark;) . Seriously, I don't see the harm in giving a number. We don't show real names here and for all we know, the OP could just be having fun with us. Hasn't anybody realized that his login sounds like JeRK23? I know the e isn't there but it could be something to think about:rolleyes: . Now, I think he's legit but, I also don't see the harm in an anonymous poster giving us what a "fair" compensation is to him for his ordeal.

(sas80: I'll meet you at the Windjammer for a Beer:D, NCL treat!! )

Lol, Jerk, actually, its a combo of my wifes first name (jill), my first name (rich) and our last name (starts with a K). Her madien name started with an "E", so our initals together were JE RK :)

While we were dating someone was kind enough to point that out to us.

I wish there was a PM section on the board. Send me your email address, or some other way to contact you & I will do so offline.

Lol, Jerk, actually, its a combo of my wifes first name (jill), my first name (rich) and our last name (starts with a K). Her madien name started with an "E", so our initals together were JE RK :)

I wish there was a PM section on the board. Send me your email address, or some other way to contact you & I will do so offline.

Gotta love the acronyms huh... Try this email

2give2friends@zoomshare.com

It's the file share account I set up to share documents with other people on the board. If I can get it, I will reply with my regular email address. I am going on a RCCL cruise in 2 months and I am not worried in the least about having a good time. But, like insurance, it's always god to have information if you need it...

Hey Rich...you can contact me here if you would like.

ramsbosox1@adelphia.net

Bob:)

He has essentially already answered the question, if you read through the thread, you will know what his compensation was.

Theron

17 Pages!!! I'd rather have sas80 email me direct and tell me he got 4 free cruises to take he and his significant other along two of his favorite bloggers to the island of their choice! That would be some good reading!:cool:

Rich,

I am real happy that you stuck it out and finally received what you thought was a fair settlement. Good for you and I hope that you and your wife have a great time on your next cruise vacation.

John & Shari

Archived