Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa & Manzanillo What to do in these ports?

cooltj

Hopefully you can help me find some fun and enertainment in these ports of call. All I know right now are the divers in Acupulco! I would like to know if there are any friendly resorts or hotels and places to eat ie...Great place for sea food! any suggestions would be a big help! I will be cruising october 24th on the spirit!

Thanks

Tim

Hopefully you can help me find some fun and enertainment in these ports of call. All I know right now are the divers in Acupulco! I would like to know if there are any friendly resorts or hotels and places to eat ie...Great place for sea food! any suggestions would be a big help! I will be cruising october 24th on the spirit!

Thanks

Tim

Tim

I dont know what there is to do there, but everytime I see Zihuatanejo,

It reminds me of the ending of the movie Shawshank Redemption. If you see Andy or Red, tell them I say Hi!:D

Im sure someone will have some "useful" info for ya.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Tim

I dont know what there is to do there, but everytime I see Zihuatanejo,

It reminds me of the ending of the movie Shawshank Redemption. If you see Andy or Red, tell them I say Hi!:D

Im sure someone will have some "useful" info for ya.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Also, the movie with Bo Derek, "10" was made on the beautiful beaches of Ixtapa.

I forgot that the movie 'Ten' was filmed in Ixtapa! I bet my wife will want to walk on that beach!! hehehe maybe I could get her to do the famous run on the beach!

Thanks guys! ;>)

Go to the ports of call section under Mexican Riviera. Look for the thread about Acapulco posted by ACA port authority. He is the manager or something there and posts a lot of really good info. He usually checks on the thread about every other day (except I think this week end he is on r and r) answers everyone's questions. The old board he had a several page thread which I printed out at 51 pages! He has helped a lot of people. Go check it out and ask whatever questions you want. Within a few days he will update to help you out.

Archived