Pre-Cruise Slide Show Screensaver

atlmichelle

I'm sure this isn't an original idea, still there are probably a few folks out there who might enjoy it. In preparing for and planning our trip, I have found dozens of wonderful cruise photos, many of them taken by CC members. I started a Picture Folder on my desktop, and added all the images I came across of the Sun, our ports, etc.

Then I just made a slideshow of that folder my screensaver, while continuing to add to it. It makes me really happy to just sit and watch sometimes when I come back to my computer. A bonus - my hubby is glad to be going on vacation, but has not been very interested in hearing about it until it's time to leave. But I caught him last night checking out the pictures, and even asking "Is that OUR ship....cool!" So if you need to suck somebody in, might want to give this a try!

Are there any cruise ship screen savers out there, I'd make one myself if I knew how. I'd really like one of Norwegian Jewel. My World Cup sreensaver is now totally yesterday!

;) we do a post cruise screen saver slide show with our digital pic's.....better than sticking them in an album somewhere and this way I think you enjoy them more ....

Ditto! We rarely look at pictures once they're in a photo album, but we view them a lot on the computer and it's easy to change collections for the screensaver!

-Monte

Archived