wrap-around balconies

bubbles1209

Thanks for the pics Cruizer2. It looks pretty tight. Were you climbing over the chairs in the sitting area all the time? And was it comfortable to watch TV there? Also, where was the balcony door?? Do you think we could get the room steward to remove one of the chairs during our cruise to give us more room??

Thanks for any input. Oh, and if anyone knows, is there any way to order shrimp cocktails for sail-away on our balcony?? The cream cheese on french bread and sliced egg on white bread just doesn't quite get the job done if you know what I mean:o

The chairs were not in the way. However, either the TV is too close or it is too high, so I would not say it was the most comfortable for TV viewing. I don't know if the room steward could remove a chair for a week, but it would not hurt to ask. The balcony door is between the sitting room and the bedroom. So is the bathroom. So, if you go through the door, and see a bathtub instead of the ocean, turn 180 degrees and try again.

Thanks for any input. Oh, and if anyone knows, is there any way to order shrimp cocktails for sail-away on our balcony?? The cream cheese on french bread and sliced egg on white bread just doesn't quite get the job done if you know what I mean:o

I would not order food to be delivered to the cabin through the gift department. Not when you can make your own trays in the buffet and get what you want--for when you want it.

You wont find shrimp coctails on the buffet though but lots of nice cheese and fruits.

Archived